










We traveled to San Diego for a week to celebrate Ashley's graduation from San Diego State University!! Her major was recreation and it fits her personality perfectly!! We visited with family and met our new cousin Marlie who is the cutest thing ever!! Max LOVED playing with her and it will be cool for them to grow up together! We had some great nights with great friends, and good family time! One of the highlights of our trip was going to Disneyland! This was Max's first trip and he LOVED it!







5 comments:
Very cute pictures! It looks like you had so much fun in Cali! Tell Ashley congrats for us! :)
OH MY HECK! YOU POSTED!! LOOK HOW FUN BLOGGING CAN BE!! I WENT ON HERE, I WAS GOING TO ADD YOUR FRIENDS' BLOG FOR YOU, AND YOU ALREADY DID THAT, AND TO MY SURPRISE, YOU POSTED!! YOU GO GIRL!!! I LOVE THESE PICTURES!! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO STINKIN ADORABLE AND I AM SOOO PROUD OF ASHLEY AND THAT SHE GOT HER DEGREE!! GOOO GIRL! MAX IS SUCH A GORGEOUS LITTLE BOY!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Ethan saw the top picture and said, "Max loves Mickey Mouse!" SOOO CUTE! :)
I'm finally starting to do my own posts too. I love the pic with you and Max on the sidebar. Very cute pictures. Max got to meet Mickey Mouse! Stratton wishes he was there too. Congrats to Ashley on getting her bachelors, thats awesome. We need to hang out sometime, with Max and Stratton and you can meet Harrison! I got to get your # again because Stratton dipped my phone in Hot Cocoa.
I really love that Mickey Mouse with Max pic! He looks so happy. Also the slideshow of Max in the sidebar is the sweetest thing ever! I love all of the pictures of him. He is a gorgeous kid!
Post a Comment