Looks like you guys had such a BLAST! I love concerts. Mark and I had never been to one together until he recently surprised me with a Martina McBride concert for part of our anniversary celebration. That was so much fun! I love the picture of you and Ashley together. Beautiful ladies!! Check out my blog for pictures of our fun together when we came up to Washington! Love you!
I am a lucky mom to the CUTEST one year old on the planet!!! I love working with kids and am going to school to pursue becoming a teacher!!! I enjoy spending time with friends and family and consider everyday an opportunity for adventure!! I believe EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had such a BLAST! I love concerts. Mark and I had never been to one together until he recently surprised me with a Martina McBride concert for part of our anniversary celebration. That was so much fun! I love the picture of you and Ashley together. Beautiful ladies!! Check out my blog for pictures of our fun together when we came up to Washington! Love you!
How come I didn't even know this exisited? i found this on Steph's page!
Post a Comment