We had a delicious lunch, Chicken Teriyaki at Adrienne's--Adrienne, Ashley, Liz, Ethan, Max and Rachel. It was a blast, layin low and havin a fab time! What a sweet picture of Rach--It was a great day. :)
Adrienne, Hey My Sis! Thank you for the cute outfit! We need to get together sometime. either in Seattle or Olympia. Looks like you girls and boys had fun! Cute little Max is getting tall, Stratton needs to hang out with his buddy. Is that Ashley? She looks like a model, I haven't seen her since she was just a little girl.
I am a lucky mom to the CUTEST one year old on the planet!!! I love working with kids and am going to school to pursue becoming a teacher!!! I enjoy spending time with friends and family and consider everyday an opportunity for adventure!! I believe EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!!
3 comments:
Loved that day! It was fabulous and a wonderful time. :)
You girls are such cuties!
Adrienne,
Hey My Sis! Thank you for the cute outfit! We need to get together sometime. either in Seattle or Olympia. Looks like you girls and boys had fun! Cute little Max is getting tall, Stratton needs to hang out with his buddy. Is that Ashley? She looks like a model, I haven't seen her since she was just a little girl.
Post a Comment