Yeah! This one is at my house!! Wahoo! It was so fun hangin with you two yesterday! Okay, so the Shari's part was a little crazy with seven kids!! And the Girls Night Out was so needed after that! It was great to have a break! And fun to be with you and Liz. :)
I am a lucky mom to the CUTEST one year old on the planet!!! I love working with kids and am going to school to pursue becoming a teacher!!! I enjoy spending time with friends and family and consider everyday an opportunity for adventure!! I believe EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!!
2 comments:
Yeah! I LOVE this pic! It is so cute of us! It rocks!
Yeah! This one is at my house!! Wahoo! It was so fun hangin with you two yesterday! Okay, so the Shari's part was a little crazy with seven kids!! And the Girls Night Out was so needed after that! It was great to have a break! And fun to be with you and Liz. :)
Post a Comment